Fantasy Football PPR Cheatsheets
Preview of the Gridiron-Guru PPR Cheatsheets
Coming for Summer 2011
If there is one place that all fantasy football players should stop in on a weekly basis – it is the Gridiron-Guru Cheat Sheet. Our cheat sheet updates dynamically and will allow you to see players values as they move up and down the fantasy football value board in real time.
Player values change for a wide assortment of reasons – from injuries and momentum through weekly environmental factors such as the competition faced and weather. Gridiron-Guru’s Dynamic Cheat Sheet charts it all, and offers you a one-stop shop for fantasy football rankings.
Visit the Real-Time Cheat Sheet to:
- Check your lineup before each week’s matchup
- Look for hot or cold players prior to making your weekly add-drops
- Maximize the value of each player on your roster
- Investigate trends in player movement
Types of Cheat Sheets Available
- Standard Cheat Sheet – Good for most standard league formats
- Dynasty Cheat Sheet – Perfect if you play in a dynasty keeper league format
- PPR Cheat Sheet – The right fit if you award points per reception
- IDP Defensive Cheat Sheet – Consult this sheet if you start individual defensive players
The Best Email You’ll Get All Day
Time is everything in a competitive fantasy football league. Sign up for our email alerts and let us drop knowledge directly to your inbox. Our emails will tell you when players values are spiking, when key injuries occur, and will help guide you to the most valuable content as soon as it is available.
A perfect five minute distraction from a boring work day, and a great competitive edge to stay ahead of your competition.